The FH Community of Practice Blog features interviews and blog posts from thematic practitioners around the world. In this community space, we share lessons learned, new ideas, and upcoming research from the field.
FH Community of Practice supports and accepts original submissions of professionally written, engaging blog posts on topics of interest and relevance for a global audience of financial health and thematic.
Guidelines for Blogs
- Blog post must be original, not published elsewhere on the web.
- Focus on content relevant to an audience of financial health and thematic professionals globally, presenting ideas from one practitioner to another in the spirit of peer-to-peer learning.
- Post should be on programme, project, approach and thought pieces
- No marketing and promotional content to be posted
- Length of 500-800 words to be followed
- Informal and catchy style of writing to engage readers followed by impressive title and if possible a ‘call to action’ in the thought piece
- No personal attacks and respectful writing
- Use of infographics, images and other visual representation is highly encouraged with required permissions and attributions.
- Use hyperlinks for citations and references.
- For non-English submission, please contact the Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org